How to feel more confident in English meetings
- Do you dread having to participate in meetings that are held in English?
- Do you worry what customers or colleagues will think if you make a mistake?
- Do you ever get frustrated because you can’t get your ideas across well in English?
- Do you ever feel that you don’t explain as much about your products or services as you would in your first language?
- Has the discussion moved on by the time you’ve thought of what you want to say?
- Does it feel as though your language skills are holding you back in your career?
- Do you think that you’ve missed out on opportunities because you didn’t contribute to a discussion in English?
If you want to fix any of the above challenges, look no further – I can help!
How will the webinar help me?
After my webinar “Feel more confident about contributing to meetings in English” you will
- Understand how you can make the most of your opportunities in English meetings;
- Know some common mistakes that language learners make and how to avoid them;
- Be better equipped to make your voice heard, position yourself or ideas, and play a more active role in meetings.
- Date: Tuesday, 26th October
- Time: 18:30 UK Time (19:30 Central European Time and 20:30 Eastern European Time)
- Duration: 60 minutes (presentation followed by time for questions)
- Location: Zoom (details will be provided after you have booked)
- Price: £15
The replay will be available to webinar attendees, so if you are unable to attend at this time, you will still need to sign up.
Secure your place!
If you would like to attend, purchase your ticket on Stripe. Joining details for Zoom will be sent to you once your payment has been received. If you have any questions, you can use the contact form below.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English as well as the latest news from English with Kirsty.