English with Kirsty – episode 181
Lor Bradley’s tips on communicating well to make a good impression and build strong business relationships with customers
You can listen to episode 181 here:
Today I’m bringing you an interview with my friend and business mentor, Lor Bradley.
Lor Bradley is one of the UK’s leading business strategists. Think of Lor as the epitome of understated brilliance. No fanfare. Just results. She has owned, started, scaled and sold global businesses for herself and her clients for almost 30 years. Lor is an introvert entrepreneur, prefers an easy life and is a cheerleader for building social equity. Lor is an online business mentor + trained consultant, not a business coach, so unlike most coaches, Lor has the practical experience and geek-ery to show you how to grow your business to 7 figures and beyond.
Here are some of the points that we explore in our conversation:
- Good communication as a way to build relationships
- Communicating well to make a good first impression
- Responding to and learning from negative feedback
- Making sure that auto-responders and those who work for you are following your brand’s communication style
- Lor’s resources to support women business owners.
You can find out more about Lor here:
This is my Facebook page. I hope you enjoy the content on there, and if you like the podcast, please share the top post on my Facebook page with your friends so that they can find out about the podcast too.
How you can get in touch
I love to hear from my listeners! If you have any comments or questions, do get in touch using my contact form.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English, exclusive content for newsletter readers, and the latest news from English with Kirsty.
Subscribe to the English with Kirsty podcast
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
English with Kirsty has a Youtube channel. You can find it here.
The podcast’s RSS feed is:
You can also sign up for my monthly newsletter, where, as well as other articles and resources for learners of English, I post a round-up of the previous month’s episodes so that you can click straight through to the individual shows.
Would you like to support the podcast?
If you’re based in the UK or Germany, you can also support the podcast by using my Amazon affiliate links to access the Amazon site. I then earn a small amount from the purchases that you make at no additional cost to you.
This is the link for Amazon UK.
This is the link for Amazon.de.
English with Kirsty has a Patreon page , where you can donate 1, 3 or 5 dollars a month to support the show. I don’t have an expensive podcast set-up, but there are running costs associated with the show, so if you’d like to support it, that would be great.
I also provide additional content for my patreons as a “thank you” – further details are on the page.
Your chance to get a free audio book from Audible
If you’re in the UK or Germany, you can get a free ebook if you sign up for an Audible subscription. Whether or not you continue with the monthly subscription, you get to keep your audio book, and you can choose from 200,000 titles on a wide range of subjects. You can then download the Audible app on your phone and take your book with you wherever you go! (Books have to be purchased on the website – you can’t do it on the app).
- This offer is open to people in Germany and the UK. Remember to use the correct link for your country.
- You are eligible if you haven’t had a free audio book from Audible in the last year.
- If you don’t want to pay, you must remember to cancel your subscription within the first month. You will still be able to keep your free book.
- If you like the service, you will continue to receive a credit each month, which can be used to buy a book. Buying books on subscription is often cheaper than buying them individually.
These are affiliate links, but I only promote things on my website or in my newsletters that I use and enjoy. I am an Audible member and I am very happy with the service.