English with Kirsty – episode 19
Interview with Natasha Reddrop from Grammar Debugged
In this episode, I speak with Natasha Reddrop from Grammar Debugged. Natasha has a wealth of experience as an interviewer and she gives listeners some good advice about preparing for bob interviews and what to do when you get there.
You can listen to episode 19 here:
Natasha Reddrop has been working in human resources, mostly in learning & development, for nearly fifteen years. Her most recent role was managing a graduate program, in which she had to recruit twenty people each year from an application pool of almost 2500. Her recruiting experience has mainly been with professional groups – lawyers, accountants, IT and business/commerce professionals.
She currently operates a business writing consultancy from her new home near the beach in New South Wales, Australia.
During the interview, Natasha answers the following questions:
1. What are three things that people can do to prepare for an interview?
2. Can you think of any examples of things that people have said or done which ruined their chance of getting the job?
3. If an interviewer asks a question and you don’t know the answer, what should you do?
4. What kind of things are interviewers looking for when they ask “why do you want this job?”
5. What are some good ways of dealing with nerves, either before or during the interview?
6. Where can we find you online?
Find out more
I love to hear from my listeners! If you have any comments or questions, do get in touch using my contact form.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English as well as the latest news from English with Kirsty.
Subscribe to the English with Kirsty podcast
You can subscribe to the podcast on
or Player FM.
The podcast’s RSS feed is:
You can also sign up for my monthly newsleter, where I post a round-up of the previous month’s episodes so that you can click straight through to the individual shows.