Learners helping learners
This is a series of posts in which I have asked learners ten questions about learning English. I hope that the answers will inspire other learners and give them some new ideas.
If you would like to answer these questions as well, you can send me your answers via the learners helping learners form.
Chriss from Mexico
1. Which country are you from?
2. Why is it important for you to be able to speak English?
Most of the global information and sources of information are in English. So if I speak english I can learn more
3. Have you ever been to England? If so, where did you go and what did you do? </h3?
I went to liverpool for 3 days, it was awesome I was delighted with the accent, i did some touristic things related to the beatles cause i love them, I also visited some museums they are free.
4. Where do you go to find information in English? This could be written or audio information.
Google is my best option
5. Do you have a favourite book or song in English?
No I don’t think so
6..Do you have any friends or tandem partners with whom you can practise your English? If so, where did you find them?
Yeah I have quite a number of mates, on Lukes English Podcast webpage
7. If you could change one thing about the English language, what would it be?
I would change American accent to British in all USA (just love it)
8. Which online dictionary do you use?
I don’t use any
9. Do you know any good Facebook pages for English learners?
of course mine :P talk2Learn
10. How do you make sure that you remember new words?
Repeat them and use them in sentences.
Meet the other learners
More like this
If you don’t want to miss any updates to this series or you are generally interested in information about learning English, you can sign up for the English with Kirsty newsletter.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English as well as the latest news from English with Kirsty.