One-to-one training with a qualified English language teacher who will help you to communicate confidently and effectively.
- Do you want to feel more confident about speaking English when you interact with customers or colleagues?
- Do you need to develop your vocabulary and speaking skills so that you can communicate your ideas effectively?
- Do you feel nervous when you have to give presentations, or wish you could say more when you take part in meetings that are held in English?
- Are some of the English tenses and grammar rules a mystery to you?
- Do you want the convenience of online lessons that meet your individual needs, with a friendly and qualified English teacher?
I can help!
Our first online meeting is always free because it is a chance for us to discuss your current language level, what you want to learn and what I can offer you. The meeting is free of charge and it lasts around 30 minutes.
Then, depending on your level and areas of interest, I will put together a learning plan to meet your individual needs.
Some of the areas which we can work on together are:
- Speaking skills – covering general conversation, holiday vocabulary and communicating with English friends;
- Developing vocabulary –developing your understanding through a series of reading, listening and speaking activities;
- Revision – for people who learned English some time ago but haven’t used it for a while and who want to revise what they have learned and practise speaking again;
- Preparing for a specific trip, project, job interview or presentation – contact me to discuss.
I would be happy to discuss any specific requests which aren’t covered above – just send me a message using my he contact form.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English as well as the latest news from English with Kirsty.
Let me tell you something about my lessons
You can select the plan which best suits your needs and availability.
Lessons last 60 minutes and we can use a range of communication platforms including Zoom, Teams, Facetime, LinkedIn video, Whatsapp, Google Meets, Facebook Messenger, and Skype. You can choose from two lesson rates and a number of payment options.
Rate 1 – between 9:00 and 17:00 BST (London)
- A single lesson – £27.50
- A block of 3 lessons – £74.25 (you save £8.25)
- A block of 5 lessons – £115.50 (you save £22
- A block of 10 lessons – £220 (you save £55).
Rate 2 – between 07:00 and 09:00, and between 17:00 and 20:00 BST (London)
- A single lesson – £30.80
- A block of 3 lessons – £82.50 (you save £9.90)
- A block of 8 lessons – £209 (you save £37.40)
Paypal will calculate the conversion into British pounds for you using the current exchange rate and display how much this will be in your local currency.
As a guide – subject to the exchange rate:
- £27.50 is around 32.11 Euros
- £74.25 is around 86.71 Euros
- £115.50 is around 134.89 Euros
- £220 is around 256.95 Euros
- £30.80 is around 35.97 Euros
- £82.50 is around 96.34 euros
- £209 is around 244.10 euros
Payment must be received 24 hours before the lesson is due to be given and blocks of lessons must be paid for in advance.
There is a cancellation charge of £16.50 if customers cancel a lesson with less than 24 hours notice.
Feel confident using your business English
You may also be interested in my book, “Feel confident using your business English”.