- Do you want to feel more confident about speaking English when you interact with customers or colleagues?
- Do you need to develop your vocabulary and speaking skills so that you can communicate your ideas effectively?
- Do you feel nervous when you have to give presentations or take part in meetings that are held in English?
- Do you want the convenience of online lessons that meet your individual needs, with a friendly and qualified English teacher?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place! Start by selecting whether you’re interested in English for business owners, General English, or Business English for employees. Then you will see the products and services that will be most relevant to you.
Who am I and how can I help you?
If you have any questions or you would like to book an introduction meeting with me, you can get in touch with me using my contact form. The online introduction meeting is free and it lasts around 30 minutes. It gives us the chance to discuss what you want to learn and how I can help you.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English as well as the latest news from English with Kirsty.
Many companies have taken their services online in over the last two years, but online language learning is nothing new. I have been providing online English lessons for language learners across Europe and beyond since 2012 and I enjoy seeing my learners grow in knowledge and confidence as they work with me online.
I also offer a range of language services, such as translation, proofreading, and presentation skills. If you are interested in these, visit my other site, EwK Services.
One of the great things about one-to-one lessons is that I can design them to help individual learners. This includes things such as
- Language level – making sure the content is not too easy or difficult;
- Learning style – presenting information in a way that is easiest for the learner to take in;
- Learning goals – taking into consideration why someone wants to learn English and what they will use it for;
- Additional or special educational needs – I already have experience working with a range of blind students. My own experience as a learner has also taught me that one way of doing things does not work for everyone, so I’m open to looking at solutions that we can put in place to help learners with other access needs;
- Language needs – most of my lessons are held in English, but if learners need me to explain things in German, I can do that. This is particularly useful in beginner or grammar classes.
I offer lessons using a range of services including Zoom, Teams, Facetime, LinkedIn video, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, and Skype.
Sebastian from Germany
Online Business-Englisch lernen mit der Muttersprachlerin Kirsty Major macht wirklich Spaß. Schnell überwindet man die Angst beim Sprechen in einer Fremdsprache. Fundiert, humorvoll und im Dialog versteht man auch die Grammatik der härtesten „If-Clauses“. Und wenn das Vokabular fehlt oder eine Formulierung schwer fällt, Kirsty spricht und versteht auch sehr gut deutsch. „English with Kirsty“ kann ich absolut jedem empfehlen, der international arbeitet.
Sebastian Siebert, Strategic Designer
Nurcan from Turkey
“I have fairly enough English to communicate and tell what I want but writing in English, especially essays, has always been a big issue for me. Kirsty helped me a lot to improve my writing. She enabled me to make real progress, be able to move between tenses and even cope with difficult articles and prepositions :) She is very encouraging and has a real talent for clarifying difficult points. She is also very good at explaining topics in a detailed and amusing way. It has always been a pleasure to learn something from her and I feel very lucky to have found a teacher like her!”