Business Travel quizPosted: August 29, 2017
1. I don’t need to check in any luggage. I only have a …
A. carry around bag
B. carry in bag
C. carry on bag
2. I won’t be returning until tomorrow. All flights have been … due to the bad weather.
3. I need to book a later flight because my flight has been ….
B. fallen out
4. Please can you arrange for a taxi to … from the airport?
A. pick me up
B. take me
C. deliver me
5. I’m going to use the app to … so I don’t have to do it when I get to the airport.
A. check in
B. check out
C. check on
6. Is breakfast …?
7. Does the hotel have …?
A. Free connection
B. free wifi
C. no cost wifi
8. You can leave … if you want to but I don’t think the service was very good.
A. drinking money
C. a tip
9. Don’t forget to save your … You will need them when you submit your travel expenses.
10. Do I need to … at Clapham Junction?
A. Change the train
B. change trains
C. exchange trains
11. Thank you very much for offering to … to the airport.
A. give me a carry
B. give me a drive
C. give me a lift
12. I hope there isn’t much traffic this morning. It’s important that I get to the office … for the meeting
A. in time
B. on time
C. at the time
13. I’m … at the moment. I’ll call you when I get to the office.
A. at the train
B. on the train
C. in the train
14. Why are the trains here never …?
A. in time
B. on time
15. I don’t know what time I will be coming back. I need to buy … ticket.
A. an open coming back
B. an open return
C. an empty return
16. I need to pay with my card. I don’t have any … with me.
B. small money
17. What time is your …?
A. return flight
B. back flight
C. reverse flight
18. I’d like to … my ticket to business class.
19. What time do I have to pay the bill and …. Tomorrow?
A. check out
B. check off
C. check over
I’ll be happy to check your answers if you post them in the comments or send me a private message through the contact form.
Don’t miss any new content from English with Kirsty
If you’d like to be kept up-to-date with news, blog articles, and other information from English with Kirsty, you can sign up for the English with Kirsty newsletter.
English with Kirsty News is sent out once a month and it contains articles and other information for learners of English as well as the latest news from English with Kirsty.