ELTchat podcastsPosted: July 10, 2014
A useful post by Sandy Millin about resources for teachers.
If you’ve never heard of ELTchat, you’re missing out!
It started out as a Twitter chat on Wednesdays, with two one-hour sessions every week. There’s now only one chat a week, alternating between lunchtime and evening British time, but apart from reducing the number of chats, the ELTchat community has only got bigger and bigger, incorporating:
- the original hashtag, which is active throughout the week, and is full of resources for English Language teachers;
- the website, your one-stop shop for everything ELTchat, including:
- the (amazing!) summaries index: after every chat, some lovely person offers to write a summary of what was discussed, and it’s then linked from this page. After nearly four years of weekly chats, there are a huge amount of summaries available.
- the facebook group, especially useful if you find Twitter difficult (it’s worth persevering, I promise!);
- and, last but not least, the podcasts…
View original post 188 more words