What are the benefits of signing up for English with Kirsty news?Posted: April 25, 2017
I’ve realised that I have my newsletter sign-up form at the end of all my blog posts, but I haven’t yet written a post about how the newsletter can help people who are learning English, or who want to improve their language skills. Also, I found out that at least one person thought the newsletter was just a list of the posts from the previous month, so I would like to clarify what else is in there.
The newsletter does have links to previous posts, but there are other places where content is published on my website. The newsletter brings all of these things together in one place. For example, I also have a podcast, a Facebook page, and a Facebook group, where in addition to the weekly posts, I sometimes hold live training sessions.
Here are 5 benefits of signing up to the newsletter:
- You can find out about all the new content on English with Kirsty. This is more reliable than only following me on social media, because liking a page on Facebook doesn’t guarantee that you will see all of its content.
- You will be given access to exclusive content that is only available to newsletter subscribers. This could be an audio tutorial, an exercise with answers the following month, or a discount code that is only available in the newsletter.
- You’ll be first to hear about any new products and services at English with Kirsty!
- I also include links to useful content that I’ve found on other websites. These can be links to articles, podcast episodes, Facebook pages or other resources that I think learners of English would enjoy.
- The newsletter only comes out once a month, so you don’t need to worry about having your inbox flooded with emails!
So, if you’re interested and you’d like to find out more, why not sign up for your copy of English with Kirsty news using the form below? The newsletter comes out at the beginning of each month.
More from English with Kirsty
If you would like more articles like this and other news from English with Kirsty to be delivered straight to your inbox, you can sign up for my monthly newsletter.